Thursday, June 2

Dear Jesus,

Dear Jesus,
As my night is winding down, thank you. Thank you that you know where I'm out. Thank you for bringing me to Food and Friends today. Thank you for letting the staff and I sing while we worked...we both know that was a miracle in itself. Thank you for how much I enjoyed serving with Food and Friends and Les and the whole summer staff. Thank you for the lemon cake they gave us, and thank you for letting us sing on the car ride back to lunch. Thank you for giving us an hour's rest for lunch...you know I needed it more than anything. Thank you for letting the staff plan worship. Thank you for me being assigned to pray during worship nights...how cool is my job? Thank you that I will be able to pray for others as they learn how to worship you. Thank you for letting Cradler's prepare me for my job this summer, and for letting my job this summer prepare me for Cradler's in the fall. Thank you for Pinkberry. It's yummy :) Thank you for letting Sarah come visit our staff. I like her, and she was great to get to know better. Thank you for letting me rest. Thank you for worship time with the staff. Thank you for letting Zac lead us tirelessly. Thank you for the peace I felt. Thank you for Ashley's courage to tackle worship night. Thank you for the prayers of my co-workers. Thank you for knowing where I'm at. Thank you for calling me your portion. If I'm enough for you, you must be MORE than enough for me. Thank you for letting worship continue. Thank you for keeping my family safe in the tornadoes. Thank you for letting me rest before bed. Thank you for being a place where I can rest. Most of all, thank you for creating me to know how to thank you for all the blessings you pour on me in a day.
Love ya :)
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment