Thursday, July 29

I'm BACK! :)

I am very aware that I have (epically) failed at blogging for the past two weeks. I'm also aware that two weeks, when I'm only in DC for about 12, is a VERY large percentage of my time here that I have neglected to write down. Because of that, I am going to attempt to do some very intense catch-up.

I have not had internet for the past two weeks. And other than not being able to blog, it has been a huge blessing. I have loved the freedom that has come from not being able to waste hours on facebook. Not to sound too much like a mom, or a hippie, but it's been very nice :)

So, bare with me as I tackle the past two weeks. I'll try my best to hit on my high points, and record the things I want to remember for my own memories sake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment