Friday, June 4

Thanks God :)



Most of my entries have been relatively factual up until this point. The others have been an opportunity for me to recall a significant time during that day when I really saw God show himself to me. Today, my entry is a bit more light-hearted, with 2 main points.

1.) It Rained :) The rain is my FAVORITE weather. I was absolutely thrilled to experience my first summer rain in the city. The rain came during our car ride to dinner, which absolutely necessitates singing in the car and lots of laughing. Both were accomplished :) My laughing scared our driver at first, and the car might have swerved, but everyone is safe right now :) It was so nice to feel the joy that I have every time the rain comes.

2.) I had the BEST frozen yogurt I have ever had. It was from the dessert shop shown in the picture. This place is legit. It has almost every flavor you can imagine...I decided on red velvet soft serve...who knew?! To top it off (pun intended), there is every side and topping you can imagine to go on your ice-cream. The President of CSM was visiting DC for the day and asked if he could treat the staff to dessert. Needless to say...we were all very appreciative.

During our time at ice-cream as we were talking, I ended up crying from laughing. All that I can conclude is that I absolutely love the people I get to work with this summer, and laughing until my stomach aches only proves my point even further :)

Today's blog isn't very serious, it's more a "Thanks God," for the great day you gave me and the laughs I was able to enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY I LOVE IT! I can't wait to keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete